If you are passionate at what you do and want to make a small difference to the environment, Aarialife might just be the place to be.
We are always on the look out for young enthusiasts to join us in our mision of providing sustainable, bio-based concepts, technologies and products. It is our constant endeavor to build a strong eco-system of young interns and researchers in the space of life sciences.
We are hiring! We are looking for innovative and dynamic enthusiasts who are willing to contribute passionately towards our green goals. If you have it in you, do mail in at email@example.com and if you want any further details, call us on +91 20 2027 0773.
Come, work with us !!
JOB TITLE – Farm Supervisor
LOCATION – Pune
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Farm Supervisor to join the growing Aarialife agri consultancy team tasked with delivering Aarialife’s agri consultancy methodologies to farms Aarialife consults to move them to Residue free and organic from tradition chemical intensive farming methods. Your principle responsibilities will be to:
- Complete project details covering all aspects of growing various crops depending on the season. Primarily cash crops, fruits and vegetables
- Survey of Identified land/s in and around Maharashtra, suitable for growing of above crops.
- Cost estimates for growing various crops as per client preference and overall estimation of Cost of Cultivation.
- Experience of Cultivation of the various crops mentioned above.
- Monitoring and procurement of the all materials which the farm needs in order to have efficient organic cultivation.
- Overseeing of all the legal and statutory requirements if any by the client for contract farming.
- Interfacing with R&D team of Aarialife for technical issues as well as efficacy of various fertilisers suggested.
- Preparation and management of cropping and fertigation schedule as per the consultancy methodologies suggested.
- Experience in managing labour on ground and other team at the farm.
- Timely communication of risk factors and do a consequence analysis with recommended practices or risk mitigation.
- Data base management (crop tour data, phone survey data, production files, trial analysis for different fertilizers and crop, etc..)
- Must be willing to train/guide small farmers in various technical requirements.
- Managing all vendors which are appointed for various purposes at the farm.
- Willing to travel as well as be stationed at farms in rural areas for long durations.
About Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Experience in managing farms of 10 acres and above.
- Knowledge of the standard agricultural practices and specific knowledge of resideue free or organic farming practices preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of both environmental and crop cultivation.
- Commercially astute with the ability to manage finances and reporting
- Experience of delivering an operational farm with the ability to demonstrate a clear grasp of agricultural essential, an strong agricultural background preferred.
- Bsc or Msc in Agriculture.